It is a risk that I have taken with that click bait title. 80%* of people will not read this post after reading this title. If you are reading this, you are in the remaining 20%. Anyone who knows Pareto will know that this 20% is what matters. What I am up to in this … Continue reading This gentleman drank a gallon of water every day for a month and you will not believe what happened next!
Hello, people! How have you been? I am back after a while. I am being regularly irregular these days. Life has been on its usual ride - ups and downs. Work has been hectic. Sometimes good work and sometimes just meetings. Actually, the number of meetings that I am part of has exploded exponentially. It … Continue reading Why? Why me?
Anybody in IT world will know about POCs - Proof Of Concepts. Basically, somebody building a solution for a potential customer will do a POC to showcase the work that they can do. Usually, this POC will be very impressive. The customer then signs the contract. After signing the contract, the real work begins. The … Continue reading POC
You learn things from most unexpected experiences. I learnt to say No from such a small but repeated encounters. I usually get down at a point and walk about 2 km while coming back from work. There is a famous bookstore on the way and few eateries around it. At any given time one can … Continue reading Learning to say no
I was going through some motivational videos yesterday and was pretty pumped up to wake up early and start being productive. It is amusing that people want everything instantly. We appreciate the Japanese tea making ceremony but we drink dip tea. Because it is instant. After watching the videos, I felt like I am instantly … Continue reading Universe vs Me
If you have followed my blog for a while, you would know that I am a fan of the group called The Indian Jam Project. This group of talented musicians excels in re-arranging famous international soundtracks into an Indian classical version. They recently released the tribute to James Bond Theme music. I love James Bond … Continue reading James Bond Tribute – The Indian Jam Project
Email has an ability many channels don't: Creating valuable, personal touches - At scale -David Newman I am going to tell you a story about three people in a corporate jungle - Tom, Dick and Harry (Cliche! I know!). Tom is a good guy trying to maintain good relationships with people almost bordering on the … Continue reading Golden Rule