Happy New Year! Yet another year has gone and another one is born. The time wheel keeps rotating. I had been away from blogging for a while. Many a things happened in personal and professional life. Most of them good and some of them bad. But it’s a right mixture, alright.
I thought I should post something to just break the break. The simplest topic that I could immediately think was of course books that I read last year. I had set myself a target of 12 books to read last year and I completed 18 books. Which is quite astonishing given my history with reading.
Below is the list of books that I read this year. Yes, only a list. If you are looking for a review, sorry. I am too lazy. May be later.
- HBR Guide to Getting The Right Thing Done
- What the CEO wants from You
- The Art of Manliness – Manvotionals: Timeless Wisdom and Advice on Living the 7 Manly VirtuesWriting without Bullshit
- The Art of Manliness: Classic Skills and Manners for the Modern Man
- The Winning Way: Learnings from sport for managers
- Americavil Kichcha (Tamil)
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- Sujathoughts (Tamil)
- Faster, Smarter, Higher
- The On-Time, On-Target Manager
- How to Feel Empowered
- How to Take Decisions
- Confessions of a software techie
- 13 Steps to bloody good luck
- How to write a New York Times Bestseller
- Writing a Kindle book a week
- Writing tips
You can find the list of books on GoodReads here. The last few books have been on Writing. Interesting! Let’s wait and see how the plot unfolds.
Happy New Year, once again!